The Birdieball golf target is a portable and lightweight target that is ideal for practicing your golf at home.
This target collapses flat and fits into a small storage bag that comes with it.
It is perfect to use with BirdieBalls or with real golf balls. The Birdieball target makes practicing your game great fun.
Birdieball Target Features:
- This target can rotate 360 degrees which allows players to approach from any angle.
- Portable and lightweight which allows you to practice your short game in any location
- Balls stay in the target and don’t bounce out due to the arched backstop that forces the ball down
- Targets can be used indoors or outdoors. Ideal to take to the office as well
- Targets can be packed away into a small carry bag are very easy to transport.
Please note that Birdieball targets come in a variety of colours. We cannot always guarantee a certain colour but please make a note in the comments section if you have a preference when ordering.
Delivery and Returns Info
All products on our website are free of delivery charges to UK mainland addresses only. Delivery to areas outside of the UK mainland including the Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, the Republic of Ireland and Europe will be subject to extra delivery charges. Please contact us for further details.
All our products come with a standard 12 month guarantee against manufacturing faults.
Goods ordered from our website should arrive with you in a timely fashion and should be of satisfactory condition, as described and fit for purpose. All goods are subject to availability. Occasionally if we are out of stock of items we will inform you and in some cases supply you with an equivalent item at no extra cost.
Orders can be cancelled in writing prior to despatch however we shall not be bound to accept an order cancellation if we have ordered a bespoke product such as a branded balls on your behalf. We will consider each request on its merits.
For more information on delivery and returns, please visit our dedicated page.
BirdieBall Patent: EU 1494766